Search This Blog

About Me

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thankfulness!

This is not my typical post of a fun photo shoot that I had but I felt moved to share.
God has blessed me with a gift. I am SO thankful! God has blessed me with a husband that supports my business. I am SO thankful! God has blessed me with so many things but I want to share about this one. Upper Valley Community Church. MY church! God showed me this church YEARS before I knew I would attend. He was preparing me. Preparing me for a whole new family and it is awesome! I could not be more happy to have the church family that I do. I am so thankful for all of them there that I want to share them with ALL OF YOU!

Please take a moment to check out their website. You can view all the events, sermons, activities and so much more. I promise you, it is time that you won't regret spending on your computer.

www.uvcc.org

~Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment