Search This Blog

About Me

Monday, February 27, 2012

2013 Senior Model Search!

Class of 2013 Senior Model Search
Here are all of the details.
If you’re interested in being a senior model for Cindy Saunders Pics, just e-mail me! :)
1) Senior Models get a FREE modeling session which will be shot around March or April 2011. Bring 2 or 3 fun and fashionable outfits. Models also get a 20% off Senior Photo Shoot which will take place over the summer.
2) Senior Models get a 30% discount off of their print collection just for being one of our models.
3) Senior Models get their photos featured on cindysaunderspics.blogspot.com & Facebook!
4) Senior Models get free photos from their shoots to display on their Facebook.
I will choose models based on personality and activities.

 I'm looking for models that truly love my style of photography and are excited about being photographed by Cindy Saunders Pics.
I will only choose one Senior Model from each school! If you’re interested, e-mail today with why YOU should be chosen!  Final decisions will be made by March 15, 2012.                                                                       
contact@cindysaunderspics.com

1 comment:

  1. I still have a few openings left. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you are interested! :)

    ReplyDelete